Saturday, November 27, 2004

A Walk Down Memory Lane... So Much To Be Thankful For!
The past two days have been quite fun! Thanksgiving Day, after playing in the early morning snow we celebrated the day with my husband's family in the afternoon and my family in the evening. Then, before making our way home I couldn't resist taking the kids sledding across from my parents' house:) It was a great day!
Yesterday was my mom's birthday..Happy B-Day Mom!!! She wanted to go to the circus...since she's still the biggest kid I know;)) So a big group of us went too! My husband, the kids and I met them there and both Alyssa and Wade loved it...watching them brings magic to my life!
On the ride home...my husband and I took a walk down memory lane:) to all the incredible places we traveled and the laughter we shared on all those road trips we took before we had our children.
I was reminded of the unique bond he and I share.
The memories that bind us to eachother and what an incredible "life" we have lived together...through the good and the bad.
We don't truely appreciate the good without some of the bad.
I was reminded how thankful I am for all that I have, and don't have in my life... and all I have had in the past.
I wish you all a great weekend!
Jen;)