Sunday, December 05, 2004

Disappointing...I found out last night that yet another female bodybuilder that I "thought" was natural...is not! I suppose I always hope that there is still the higher standard out there, somewhere...and that there are other athletes out there who refuse to leave their health and dignity at the waist side to succumb to the pressure of taking the "easier way" out....or maybe I should say the most popular way!
I know I sound a bit critical and I don't want to single anyone out, everyone needs to live their own life the way they feel fit...but I am struggling to bring a respectable name back to this sport and the steroid use of other athletes is defeating my goal.
So...I suppose I hold my head up and run my own race, so to speak, knowing that when I compete on the national level that I will probably be the only natural bodybuilder left...but that means something to me even if it doesn't to anyone else!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I have a very fun family day planned today.
Jen:)