Wednesday, December 01, 2004

What Makes My Profession So Rewarding...
Good Evening! I wanted to share with you a letter I received before Thanksgiving from a client. This client's words make my work sooo rewarding...

"Hi Jennifer!
I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I really appreciated the advice you gave me to exercise right and I am even following your recommendations on eating. I have been eating the egg whites and oatmeal almost every morning keeping an eye on protein. I have been eating a salad made with chicken or tuna sandwich or even a protein shake when I don't have time to make lunch. Your advice has inspired me that now I feel in control of my body. It finally clicked in my brain that I was way off whack and am not letting food control me. I deserve to be healthy and want to be around for my daughter and husband. Way too long being overweight has controlled my life in a bad way. I want to feel energized and able to do things and go places that I would feel embarrassed to do before. And by the way, I have lost 8lbs so far! I have a long way to go but I know I will get there. I hope to be able to have a session with you again soon. I am going to tell my husband that I want personal training for my Christmas present. This is what I want the most right now and what I need. Keep up the good work! Your pictures on the website are awesome and you have a wonderful family to boot!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Sandy-"