Tuesday, June 01, 2004

TODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE:

"If you are not going to be better tomorrow than you were today, then what need have you for tomorrow?"
~ Rabbi Nahman

Hi there:)I trained legs and biceps today..awesome workout! (Even with the fire alarm interruption:) I finished 4 weeks of pyramiding super-sets and now I am back to lifting heavy (8-10's). Today was a full day...starting with my daughter's dance class, to errands, going to the gym, grocery shopping, planting a few flowers, cooking with Alyssa and yyyeees:) I'm saving laundry for last..ha-ha the washer and dryer are running as I type:) My son was just adorable in the bath tub tonight:) He holds onto the extended shower handle and will not let go of it..if he does he slides across the tub on his belly and grabs it again, followed by a giant giggle and a smile that lights up the room (from dimple to dimple). I could just gobble him up!
I am attending a biomechanics continuing education seminar on Thursday and Friday this week. I am hoping to gather some new ideas and training methods to use with my clients. I love fresh information, it keeps my work interesting and fun.
Jen:)